- Items are found to have been purchased or not desired after delivery.
- The goods are damaged by man-made.
- The packaging is squeezed, incomplete, or wrinkled due to the express company (but it does not affect the regular use of the product).
- The product has been opened or used (for example, the packaging tape or box has been removed).
- The item has not been properly packaged, has been damaged, damaged or is incomplete.
- The color of the product picture may be partially chromatic aberration due to the different shooting lighting environment or personal screen settings.
- If the customer entrusts the deliveryman to deliver the goods to the door of the address or the management office for collection, the customer shall be responsible for the risk of loss or damage of the goods.
- If there is a problem with the quality of the product, a replacement request can be made within 7 days from the date of receipt, and the overdue will not be accepted.
- After submitting a replacement request, please return it to our maintenance center within 3 days, overdue will not be accepted.
- The original copy of the order code and valid receipt must be presented when exchanging goods.
- Limit one exchange per order.
- If the problem of the product affects the overall operation, the replaced product must be returned together with the complete packaging and accessories.
- If the product problem affects part of the operation, Kidrise will replace the problematic part instead of all.
- All shipping costs incurred for returning or exchanging products shall be borne by the customer.
- It takes one to three weeks for the return procedure to be processed (calculated from the date of receipt of the return). After the procedure is completed, Kidrise Customer Service Department will notify the customer of the details.
- Kidrise is not responsible for any damage to the product after delivery.
- If the item or quantity of the item does not match the order, please contact Kidrise customer service immediately on the day of delivery.
- Reasons for exchanges, returns or refunds will not be accepted after purchase because the size of the product does not match or does not meet the needs.
- If a refund is required, Kidrise will choose the customer's current payment method as the relative refund method. That is, if the customer chooses to pay by credit card, Kidrise will refund to the customer's credit card account. Please note that refund times vary with different banks or credit card companies.
- The company does not provide refund service.
- The company has the right to refuse all unreasonable requests for replacement or return.
- If the delivery address, phone number, name or delivery information provided by the customer is incomplete or wrong, resulting in the failure or delay of delivery, the company will not be responsible, please follow up or contact SF Express by yourself.
- In case of any dispute, Kidrise reserves the right of final decision.
- Kidrise reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
For returns or exchanges, please contact Kidrise Customer Service:
Hotline: +852 6672 1884
In case of any dispute, Kidrise reserves the right of final decision.