Saalin children's enlightenment left and right finger maze toys 🧠 left and right brain whole brain development
Children's Enlightenment Finger Maze Toys, the left and right hands walk the maze at the same time, the fine move...
- detailed introduction
- Latest Offers
- gift wrapping
- birthday promotion
- Find toys by age
- After-sale terms
- customer reviews
Difficulty of assembly: 🔧🔧 (5 is the most difficult)
Left and right brain whole brain development puzzle｜Left and right hand fine movements
Children's Enlightenment Finger Maze Toys, the left and right hands walk the maze at the same time, the fine movements of the left and right hands are exercised, the balance of the left and right brains of children is developed, and the fine movements of the left and right hands are exercised at the same time. 50 advanced question cards are designed from easy to difficult to enhance children's confidence. Using rewritable materials, gradually improve children's hand-eye coordination, concentration and pen control ability. Brain science board game, 50 game levels, finger maze whole brain balance development.Make your left brain like Einstein and your right brain like Da Vinci
The left and right finger mazes develop the balance of the left and right brains.
Dr. Roger Wolcott Sperry (Roger Wolcott Sperry) confirmed the "left and right brain division theory" and won the Nobel Prize!
95% of people in the world only use the left brain, the utilization rate of the whole brain is 3%, and the remaining 97% is stored in the subconscious mind of the right brain!
Fine motor exercise for left and right hands
Stimulate the right brain and develop a balanced development of the whole brain.
According to the "use and disuse theory" of the French biologist Lamarck: Any human organ will evolve if it is used more times.
If not used or used very little, it will degrade!
50 advanced question cards
Exercise the left and right brain balance step by step, increasing the difficulty of the challenge from easy to difficult.
magnetic portable tin box
Go there and play there.
To improve the ability to use the pen, the challenger can use the pen with both left and right hands at the same time.
Hand-brain coordination battle
More than 95% of people use only 3% of their brains in their lifetime.
- Left brain logical thinking: logic, language, mathematics, literature, reasoning, analysis
- Right brain creativity: drawing, music, rhythm, emotion, imagination, creation
9 Benefits of Right Brain Development
- stimulate the potential of the brain
- Strengthen memory
- improve concentration
- Stimulate imagination, creativity
- Improve vision and observation
- improve body balance
- Speed Reading
- spatial thinking
- mental arithmetic
- Applicable age: 2 years old or above
- Package size: 15.75cm X 3cm X 23.7cm
- Components: 50 level cards, 6 round cards
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
🧸Other Montessori toys
Discount on toys and gifts for kids
Kidrise has selected a variety of best-selling children's toys and gifts for everyone to bring wonderful moments to your children!
【Christmas Limited Offer 2023】
Worried about preparing Christmas gifts for your children? 2022 Christmas Toy Gift Deals:
Discount 1: When you spend $400 or more, you can enjoy 🎄5% off. Discount 2: When you spend $700 or more, you can get a free 🎁Christmas flower paper packaging (valued at $95)
Offer 3: Spend $900 and get a free 🎅🏻Christmas card (valued at $195)
Christmas is coming! Kidrise provides everyone with a large number of best-selling STEM toys, favorite STEM toy gift selections and shopping discounts! Exchange gifts at Christmas parties or give them to family and friends, both adults and children will love it!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.